Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Things Go Better With Bert


Thanks are due to Graham in the UK for noricing this yarn, now doing the rounds of the international newswires:

Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards has admiited to snorting his father's ashes mixed with cocaine.

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father," Richards said. "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared. It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."

However, Richards cautioned younger musicians trying to emulate his hard-living habits.

"I did it because that was the way I did it. Now people think it's a way of life," he said. "I've no pretensions about immortality. I'm the same as everyone, just kind of lucky.


No word whether it was before or after Keef fell out of a coconut tree and knocked himself senseless, but it sure shits all over Mrs Vicious spilling her son all over an airport terminal.

No comments: